Coffee for Cause is to ensure the continuity of conversations among development-focused professionals who move the causes industry. The event has been conceptualized keeping in mind the ‘value-addition moments’ – all of them clubbed together in one bouquet:
- A little talk while exchanging business cards and shaking hands
- When you stand up to ask your question – and all eyes and ears are focused at you
- The time when you are on stage and making a point
- The relaxed talk that you have while sipping coffee or eating lunch
- The time when you are engaged in listening to something that makes sense to you
- When you feel it was worth being there
Coffee for Cause brings together a cross-section of ‘responsible’ champions from various cause verticals for informal talks over coffee, to seriously discuss causes that matter. It is to know, converse with, and exchange ideas with people whose areas of work revolve around ‘causes’. This is a regular forum that enables conversations that go on, to build relationships, and to give a boost to scattered efforts that are for one cause or the other.
- Silver Circle patron
- Rs 3,540
- Rs 4,720
- Rs 6,490
- Rs 8,850
- The above mentioned registration fee is inclusive of All taxes — organizations having GSTIN are requested to share the same in the form above.
- There are special registration rates for more more than two participants. For details write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participation fee will be accepted through online transfers/cheque#/DD# drawn in favour of Saucepan Media Pvt. Ltd
Bank Account Details
Company Name: Saucepan Media Private Limited
Greater Kailash 2 Branch, Delhi
Account Number: 201001339452
- Cheque/DD to be sent at J-1858, CR Park, New Delhi — 110019
- Online transfer payment reference number to be sent via mail to email@example.com
# Admission pass/invitation will be issued only after realization of the cheque/DD.
Note: Payment made towards registration is not refundable.
1. Who is the organizer of Coffee for Cause and who participates?
The event was first conceptualized in 2014 by CauseBecause and has been steadily scaling up with participation of decision makers from the country’s largest corporate groups, relevant government officials, leaders from not-for-profit organizations as well as accomplished individuals from various fields including the arts, cinema and sports.
2. What is Coffee for Cause all about?
The event brings together a cross-section of ‘responsible’ champions from various cause verticals for informal talks over coffee, to seriously discuss causes that matter. It is to know, converse with, and exchange ideas with people whose areas of work revolve around ‘causes’. This is a regular forum that enables conversations that go on, to build relationships and to give a boost to scattered efforts that are for one cause or the other.
3. How do participants benefit?
As all participants are primarily changemakers, the event provides them with a platform to interact, exchange ideas, share meaningful, impacting and replicating models, and put the spotlight on best practices from the domain. The platform also provides networking and partnership opportunities for potential funding agencies/CSR arms of companies and non-profit organisations.